2. The customer who came looking for a new light fitting, explaining "the other one doesn't work because when I stuck my finger in I got electrocuted."
3. The customer who comes in the shop and says "I'm not sure I am in the right shop or if I should be at Club X but I am after a plug."
4. The customer who walks in and asks for pesticide. He is shown the shelf they are on but looks blankly for a few minutes and then says"Its to kill mites on a lizard."
5. The female customer who was wanting ear plugs. She described all the constant noise and fighting outside place every night and said "I'd rather be killed than woken up."
6. A customer wanted to buy three battery operated door chimes each with its own ring. Upon enquiring we were informed it was for clients at the sperm donation clinic who would use the chimes to indicate when they were finished.